Tuesday, 7 May 2013

MMI : Kaum Cina Sudah Lakukan Kesilapan BESAR !! Tunggu & Lihat ...

MMI : Kaum Cina Sudah Lakukan Kesilapan BESAR !! Tunggu & Lihat ...

1 comment:

  1. Fathers day.my father only wanted me to work in yhe garden every day after school . made me wotk like a labourer to till the garden from 4 pm to 7 pm.was too tired to do home work for school . teachers hated me and abused me.not only me but my brothers and sisters.all vegetables and produce were sold.later he kept cows and made us tend to cows .I being obedient did all what he wanted.but he sold every ounce of milk and never gave any to children.all did poorly at school.he was not intrested in school work.
    Withh all this when I managed to reach form five ie school leaving I took astand.told him 'I will not work in the garden or cow shed.'I studied and entered college.obtaineb diploma
    in surveying worked tor four years.
    Saved every cent and went to Australia to study . obtained professional diploma in land surveying.ie passed 20 subjects in two years.worked one year in land and survey department. winters were cold and being only 5' 6" had trouble clinbing fences.barbed wire fences were difficult to climb. Over a distance of 300 meters there were many. My pants got torn.was fed up.quit job and worked in malaysia.
    Started with megere salary 550 rm malaysia.after paying for rent meals petrol car repairs had nothing left.

    ReplyDelete